Re: SGI O2 meth: missing sysfs device symlink

To: "Giuseppe Sacco" <>
Subject: Re: SGI O2 meth: missing sysfs device symlink
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:01:53 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "Ralf Baechle" <>,
I've noticed that besides kernel complied from the Debian 2.6.18, I can't
get any other kernel (vanilla from or the separate linux-MIPS
repository) to boot on my O2.

If you need beta testers, I can try, but it will take a day or so
(compiling on the O2 is slow).

Finally, I've been working on the PCI Legacy IO issue (progress is sadly
slow - don't have a fully compiling patchset yet), would this patch be
relevant since its also an O2 sysfs issue?