Re: flush_anon_page for MIPS

To: Ravi Pratap <>
Subject: Re: flush_anon_page for MIPS
From: David Daney <>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:10:56 -0700
From: Atsushi Nemoto [] Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 11:18 PM
To: Ravi Pratap

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:24:45 -0400, "Ravi Pratap" <> wrote:
So I'm trying to backport these changesets and it seems that I need the changeset that originally introduced kmap_coherent,
etc. I tried
some Google searching and found this but I need your help
in figuring
out which exact changesets I need.

Is it this one:

It was splitted into some parts when merged to mainline.

At 2.6.19 cycle:
At 2.6.20 cycle:

If you only needed kmap_coherent, the first one might be enough.

I just finished backporting your patches to a 2.6.15 kernel and FUSE now
works just fine.

Would you mind posting your patch to this list?

There are some of us that are using the same processor you are that could find this helpful.

David Daney