Mips SOC, Linux

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Mips SOC, Linux
From: PhilipS <sphilip30@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:59:11 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello All,
I am looking for MIPS Development boards for my hobby projects like Linux Porting and Development, I am here by looking for an Expert suggestion to buy a MIPS custom boards, so far on Google I could come across vendor selling MIPS Evaluation target boards which is Obviously expensive which ,I cannot afford to buy. I hope I am asking this question at the right place, else please suggest me where I can post my request if one knows about it.

Regards
Philip S