Re: Toshiba TX4939

To: Barry Bridgman <Barry.Bridgman@raymarine.com>
Subject: Re: Toshiba TX4939
From: Sergei Shtylyov <sshtylyov@ru.mvista.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:05:06 +0300
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello.

Barry Bridgman wrote:

First post on this list as I have come over from xscale and x86 embedded linux
designs to a potential MIPS design.

Does anyone know of any sources of information regarding linux on the TX4939
initially on the RBTX4939 development platform.

MontaVista has released the 2.6.10 kernel for this board about a year ago. Unfortunately, it hasn't been pushed to Linux/MIPS.

Any info would be gratefully received. I have done some searching for info on
the TX4939 but info seems thin on the ground.

Many Thanks

Barry

WBR, Sergei