Re: Advice needed.

Subject: Re: Advice needed.
From: "Sergio Aguayo" <>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 00:57:48 -0500 (PET)
> <cut>
>>check this:
> Nice ;)
> Sergio,
> 1). I am trying now to port the flash utility to BR-6204Wg (different
> data structure), as of now i have succeded to read part of
> hardware-related settings -> nic0, nic1, wlan-mac. As I finish I'll send
> you a copy of related changes needed.

Are you talking about the configuration structure? If so, it varies
between model to model. AMiLDA itself uses a totally different
configuration which may very from version to version.

> 2). I have compiled webs server as-is from Amilda, it compiles, but when
> started just returns with no output. I will investigate this.

That means that webs encountered an error starting up. Usually it is due
to another webs instance already running or another process that has port
80 opened.