Kernel system call problem

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Kernel system call problem
From: "Dequan Yang" <ydq.mips@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:20:39 +0800
Cc: qit@haier-ic.com
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I'm porting Linux 2.6.12 to a MIPS 4KEC based SOC.
I have done some essential setup work,including CPU setup,
board setup, interrupt initialization, page table setup, etc.
In breaf, it can go through the kernel startup code in " main.c"
until it try to open "/sbin/init " file, here is the source code:

if (execute_command)
        run_init_process(execute_command);

    run_init_process("/sbin/init");
    run_init_process("/etc/init");
    run_init_process("/bin/init");
    run_init_process("/bin/sh");

" run_init_process(execute_command);"calls "execve "
which is a system call, then the kernel stopped without any information.
In trap_init( ), it has already installed exception vector,and I cann't
find the problem, can anyone give me some advices?
Thank you very much!

YDQ