Re: Re: Support for Vadem/Clio with NEC VR4121 anyone?

To: "Juergen Sell" <>
Subject: Re: Re: Support for Vadem/Clio with NEC VR4121 anyone?
From: "Ricardo Mendoza" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:00:00 -0400
On 1/29/07, Juergen Sell <> wrote:
never got a response from you since my reply.
So how far did you get?
Please share some info.

Hi Jurgen,

Truth is the thing is here in my table, didn't find the time to get
pcmcia working, maybe one day I will. I am looking into other boards
right now, not to mention most of my time is used up with other

But what I said in my previous mail remains true, there is plenty of
support in the kernel, just minor issues that shouldn't need massive
amounts of work; Yoichi has it done pretty nicely on what VR stuff
relates to.