how to choose journal filesystem for embedded linux?

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: how to choose journal filesystem for embedded linux?
From: zhuzhenhua <zzh.hust@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:05:10 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hello all:
         i now work on a mips board, and want to store my system code
on NAND Flash.
our Flash driver can handle the Flash features(bad block,  phy  to
logic addr, spare,etc.),
so i just want to select a journal filesystem to handle sudden poweroff.
Our system code(writeable) is about 10M~50M. i am not sure what
journal filesystem will be suitable, ext3,xfs,jfs,or reiserFS?
i have try ext3, it runs well, but seems to waste too much space
while mkfs.ext3.