Re: crt0.s for mips

To: Anders Brogestam <anders.brogestam@avegasystems.com>
Subject: Re: crt0.s for mips
From: Jim Wilson <wilson@specifix.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:17:47 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 15:35 +1100, Anders Brogestam wrote:
> I am looking for a crt0.s file for the MIPS architecture. Included in
> all the Linux kernels that I downloaded and looked in there are only
> source for the PPC.

You can find some example embedded target crt0.s files in the libgloss
directory of the newlib package.  The newlib package can be found on the
sourceware.org web site.  This stuff has nothing to do with linux or the
linux kernel though.  It is meant for running code on bare hardware.
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com