Choices choices...

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Choices choices...
From: Amarjit Sathi <A.Sathi@cs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:28:16 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I have been given an SGI Onyx2 rackmount system with 16 MIPS RS10000 processors. I want to put linux on it and I was wondering if anyone had experience of linux on this system or would recommend a flavour of linux for it.

I have a collection of RedHat servers at the moment so something that would allow me to integrate them would be good.

Please forgive me and point me in the right direction if this is not the correct list to be sending this message to.

Amarjit