regarding bluetooth

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: regarding bluetooth
From: "ravindra kumar" <ravikinikeri@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:51:10 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hello all

This is ravindra currently doing my MS in real time embedded systems
in bangalore (india)...right now i m doin my project work.
title is "To develop bluetooth communication on OMAP1510 Innovator
development kit with the external bluetooth enabled device using linux
( porting linux on OMAP1510)"
here i have ported linux on OMAP 1510 kit..as we know that OMAP1510
kit supports bluetooth features..so i have to built bluetooth stack
and port on to the OMAP1510 kit..so that the OMAP kit should
enable[detect] the other external bluetooth device.. so i m struggling
to build the bluetooth stack in linux platform..
please help me regarding this..
thank u..
Ravindra