PAGE_ALIGN + PAGE_SHIFT from userspace

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: PAGE_ALIGN + PAGE_SHIFT from userspace
From: Daniel Laird <danieljlaird@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:04:10 -0800 (PST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi All,

I was using linux 2.6.17.13 on my MIPS and it was all going well.  I am just
porting to 2.6.19 and am having a couple of issues.

My first issue is that i used to mmap a buffer from user space.  I used to
use a PAGE_ALIGN macro when doing this:
/** to align the pointer to the (next) page boundary */
#define PAGE_ALIGN(addr)        (((addr) + PAGE_SIZE - 1) & PAGE_MASK)

this worked as PAGE_SIZE and PAGE_MASK were available in page.h.

This have now been moved inside the #ifdef KERNEL guard in the header file.
Meaning these are no longer available.

Are these available somewhere else?
Should I be doing something different to mmap?

Any help appreciated
Daniel Laird