timing measure in dynamic linker

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: timing measure in dynamic linker
From: barrios <barrioskmc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:18:40 +0900
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I want to measure relocation and symbol look up time for startup program.
So, I looked following code at glibc/elf/rtld.c.

#ifndef HP_TIMING_NONAVAIL
  print_statistics (&rtld_total_time);
#else
  print_statistics (NULL);
#endif

I think that glibc can't support time stamp counter register in mips
architecture. So not implemented HP_TIMING_XXX functions.

How can I measure relocation and symbol lookup time in dynamic linker ?
Welcome to any answers.
Best Regards.