RE: Kernel debugging contd.

To: Mark E Mason <>,
Subject: RE: Kernel debugging contd.
From: Jonathan Day <>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mark E Mason <> wrote:
> Ralf will have to answer that one, but I believe it
> was caught up in a
> general housecleaning of the MMU/cache code.

Ah! Can I use that as an excuse for never cleaning my
house? :)

Seriously, I wonder if it might be a good idea to have
code due to be housecleaned (in any significant way)
to have the old behaviour settable in a config flag,
or make a reverse patch available somewhere?

(What I'm trying to think of is a way for developers
to put in the least extra effort but still leave an
escape for people whose boards do really strange

Do You Yahoo!?