Re: linux-libc-headers-2.6.17

To: Jim Gifford <>, Jim Wilson <>
Subject: Re: linux-libc-headers-2.6.17
From: sathesh babu <>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:31:55 +0100 (BST)
Cc: sathesh babu <>,
Hi Jim,
   Thanks alot.
Does site already have sanitized headers?.
That means can i use sources as sanitized headers to build toolchain for Linux-2.6.17.
If Yes, can i directly use these sources in buildroot to build the toolchain?

Jim Gifford <> wrote:
Jim Wilson wrote:
> I'd suggest looking at Dan Kegel's crosstool package, which provides
> scripts showing how to do a build from scratch. There is a pointer to
> it on the wiki. See
Actually my Cross-LFS team has created a sanitation script to clean the
headers, you can get the script from, or
you can download a bundle from