RE: Kernel debugging contd.

To: Manoj Ekbote <manoje@broadcom.com>
Subject: RE: Kernel debugging contd.
From: Jonathan Day <imipak@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Jonathan Day <imipak@yahoo.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

Any chance you could e-mail me a diff of the changes
you made? I really need to get this Broadcom board
back on its feet, preferably with the current kernel
as there's a lot of stuff that I need in it.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Jonathan Day

P.S. Oh, one other thing you might be able to help
with. A lot of tools I have for modifying the speed or
other parameters of ethernet chips are designed for
10/100 devices, but the 1250 works over a gigabit
interface. You wouldn't happen to have any tools that
would allow me to alter the state of the interface,
would you? I'm getting some weird behaviour, with it
switching to gigabit half-duplex, and would love to
have some kind of disgnostic tool to see what's
happening and modify the settings.

Again, thanks for any help - there's a lot with this
board that is simply stumping me.