Re: NOR Flash memory write speed.

To: "Youngduk Goo" <ydgoo9@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NOR Flash memory write speed.
From: "Brett Foster" <fosterb@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:55:31 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=iKK1J5a8hUuU+GFtwXwS8Gpcmw/oEsPzZRN4yWWwvRwRQeLaznYy8y37W9c8uBAxxdjQLnB7KoI5jnAkiuOJcc0GCV1aCPwhw4cXQmTA2r0ZRtAJ9ElIjpZDUcMTlRrMMkmxtm+n1eJqKVYj4gbtRCCpjgQkoz43HLUBaj4GjBY=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org