Re: "Uncompressing Linux at load address"

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: "Uncompressing Linux at load address"
From: Carlos Mitidieri <carlos.mitidieri@sysgo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:25:11 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
thanks for commenting
Since my APPRAMBASE in umon is 0xa0300000, I have changed my parametes in a
way that the kernel would be loaded above that address:

AVAIL_RAM_START=0xb0a00000
AVAIL_RAM_END=0xb0f00000
LOADADDR =0xb0000000

unfortunately, the problem persists, i.e., the systems hangs just after the
messages:

 zImage: size=680372 base=0xa0300000
loaded at:     A0300000 A03A4000
 zimage at:     A0306180 A03A3EE1
 Uncompressing Linux at load address B0000000

I am pretty sure that the problem relates to where the things are loaded, but
I don't realize exactly what.

--
Carlos Mitidieri
SYSGO AG - Office Ulm