Re: ADM5120 support

Subject: Re: ADM5120 support
From: David Goodenough <>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:11:33 +0100
On Monday 04 September 2006 07:11, Domen Puncer wrote:
> On 01/09/06 11:50 +0100, David Goodenough wrote:
> > I have found some patches for the ADM5120 on the web for 2.6.12, but
> > nothing more recent.  Anyone know of an updated patch (if updating is
> > needed)?
> Hi!
> I forward ported them to 2.6.15, but then lost interest.
>       Domen
> > David
Thank you.  I tried to use those but obviously I have something wrong in
my config.  The patches apply, but then when it tried to compile it
complains on the first CC saying that THREAD_SIZE_ORDER is undefined.  This
looks as though I have the config wrong.  Do you have a working config to
go with your patches?