Re: ADM5120 support

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: ADM5120 support
From: David Goodenough <david.goodenough@linkchoose.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:11:33 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Monday 04 September 2006 07:11, Domen Puncer wrote:
> On 01/09/06 11:50 +0100, David Goodenough wrote:
> > I have found some patches for the ADM5120 on the web for 2.6.12, but
> > nothing more recent.  Anyone know of an updated patch (if updating is
> > needed)?
>
> Hi!
>
> I forward ported them to 2.6.15, but then lost interest.
>
> http://coderock.org/planet_xrt-401d/files/
>

>       Domen
>
> > David
Thank you.  I tried to use those but obviously I have something wrong in
my config.  The patches apply, but then when it tried to compile it
complains on the first CC saying that THREAD_SIZE_ORDER is undefined.  This
looks as though I have the config wrong.  Do you have a working config to
go with your patches?

Regards

David