RE: 2.6.17 on Broadcom BigSur (BCM91x80 A/B)

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: 2.6.17 on Broadcom BigSur (BCM91x80 A/B)
From: "Kaz Kylheku" <kaz@zeugmasystems.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:12:59 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ralf Baechle:
> I've got a success and a failure report for BCM1480 systems, both with
> fairly recent kernels and 2.6.17.
>
>   Ralf

Thanks a lot Ralf.

The git bisect tool looks very cool; I will probably make use of it in
the future. However, I solved the problem at hand. It's the interrupt
dispatcher. I forward-ported the old assembly-language interrupt
dispatcher and the system now boots.

If I have time, I might look at the C code to see what it does
differently from the assembly code and try to fix it.

Cheers ...