RE: Mounting rootfs from Alchemy Flash fails

To: <freddy@dusktilldawn.nl>
Subject: RE: Mounting rootfs from Alchemy Flash fails
From: <hemanth.venkatesh@wipro.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:16:23 +0530
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Freddy, thanks for your reply. We are not using DB1100 board, but a
custom board which has AU1100 core. We have added the partition info
into alchemy-flash.c but the probe is not going through. It doesnot seem
to have the dip switches you mentioned, and we are able to boot from
flash with a 2.4 kernel. Its only 2.6.14 that is giving problems.

Thanks
Hemanth