sb1250-mac broadcom ethernet driver

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: sb1250-mac broadcom ethernet driver
From: "Tom Christoffel" <tomc@bluesocket.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:20:15 -0400
Cc: "Patrick Foy" <pfoy@bluesocket.com>, "Tom Guevin" <tguevin@bluesocket.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

We are experiencing intermittent lockups, the interface stops transmitting and receiving, which sometimes recover and sometimes not.  Has anyone out there experienced this problem?  Do you know of a fix?  I saw some mention of a queue lockup and a reference to 2.6.16 but I could not find a patch.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.