Re: Merge window ...

To: Yoichi Yuasa <yoichi_yuasa@tripeaks.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Merge window ...
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:36:17 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 10:55:55PM +0900, Yoichi Yuasa wrote:

> > the hope somebody will fix the code:
> >
> >   http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Category:Deprecated
> >
> > Many eval boards tend to have a short livespan unlike vintage workstation
> > and server hardware, so I tend to be trigger happier for eval board
> > type of stuff.
>
> How about EV64120 and Momentum Ocelot-G ?

Ocelot G was on my to be grilled list as posted a while ago I think. I
just created a wiki page for it, so it's now widely visible as death
candidate.

I'd do the same for the EV64120 - but I know nothing about that board, I
haven't heared of anybody trying to use, so it's a candidate as well.

Could anybody out there who knows enough to write a quick description of
the EV64120 write a quick wiki page?  Thanks :-)