Re: Merge window ...

To: Yoichi Yuasa <>
Subject: Re: Merge window ...
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:50:01 +0100
On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 12:03:46AM +0900, Yoichi Yuasa wrote:

> 4G Systems MTX-1
> AMD Alchemy Bosporus
> AMD Alchemy Mirage
> Jazz family
> Toshiba TBTX49[23]7
> These boards are candidate for removal.
> If there are none objection, we can add to feature-removal-schedule.txt.

A little too much.  Malta for example works and I'm running top of tree.
Jazz is happy, SNI was doing ok and received a major upgrade just on
the weekend  and the Broadcom stuff - aside of slight bitrot is crucially
important for many projects as the provider of horsepower for native

My candidates for nuking are marked with a big red box in the wiki in
the hope somebody will fix the code:

Many eval boards tend to have a short livespan unlike vintage workstation
and server hardware, so I tend to be trigger happier for eval board
type of stuff.