Re: Merge window ...

To: Yoichi Yuasa <yoichi_yuasa@tripeaks.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Merge window ...
From: Sergei Shtylyov <sshtylyov@ru.mvista.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:10:15 +0400
Cc: ralf@linux-mips.org, Linux-MIPS <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Yoichi Yuasa wrote:

I think we should remove old boards support.
Cannot build the following boards now.

   Some boards named here can hardly be considered old. :-)

Toshiba RBTX4938
RBHMA4500

This is the same board. I think it's too early to remove this. MV has a number of patches for it BTW, only there was/is no time to push them upstream.

Sibyte BCM91250A-SWARM

   It's really too early to remove this one. MV is working on the new kernel.

Also the folowing boards don't have config file.

Toshiba TBTX49[23]7

   I've pushed some patches for those resently...

These boards are candidate for removal.
If there are none objection, we can add to feature-removal-schedule.txt.

Yoichi

WBR, Sergei