2.4 fixes in git

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: 2.4 fixes in git
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 04:19:36 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Contrary to earlier announcements I commited a few Linux 2.4 fixes into
git.  The fixes are:

 o Crash fixes for kernels built with gcc 3.4.
   This does not fix all issues with gcc 3.4.  Some configuration might
   fail to link and there might be other, yet unknown problems so using
   an older compiler stays the safe bet.
 o Fix ordering of serial interfaces for Malta.  This makes sure the
   onboard serial really will be the console.
 o Support for a few CPU cards for Atlas and Malta that are supported
   in Linux 2.6.  Probably few people care but it's a big item for me,
   my usual Malta configuration didn't run 2.4 ...