Support for Vadem/Clio with NEC VR4121 anyone?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Support for Vadem/Clio with NEC VR4121 anyone?
From: "Juergen Sell" <juergen.sell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:19:01 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
I did aquire such a device, by now 5 years old. From what I found
searching various archives it might have had linux vr or linux mips
support at one point around 2001 but
this seem to be lost? (I even found a binay of a 2.3.99 linux kernel,
but no docs, no config no modules, nothing else. So that seems pretty
useless, right?)

Anyway I would very much prefer Linux over the embedded win/ce.
Now I am wondering whether any current pointers or configuration is
available to get me started? A working kernel config file might be a
good start (for a recent kernel perhaps?).
By now I have a boot-loader that works under win/ce and loads from a
cf-card (tested with the above mentioned linux kernel binary).

Any and all pointers welcome.
Juergen