Re: [RFC] remove unused define from addrspace.h

To: Yoichi Yuasa <yoichi_yuasa@tripeaks.co.jp>
Subject: Re: [RFC] remove unused define from addrspace.h
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:37:21 +0100
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 04:00:05PM +0900, Yoichi Yuasa wrote:

> This patch removes unused definitions from addrspace.h .
> If these definitions are needed, please let me know.

They're indeed unused so patch queued for 2.6.18.  I was planning to
eventually use the values deleted by your patch but came to the
conclusion they should rather be probed.  Another cleanup would be to
remove the per-processor definition of TO_PHYS_MASK - the fixed value
of 0x7ffffffffffffffULL should work for all processors.

Thanks,