Re[2]: Problem with TLB mcheck!

To: art <>
Subject: Re[2]: Problem with TLB mcheck!
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:18:40 +0100 (BST)
Cc: "Zhan, Rongkai" <>,
On Wed, 31 May 2006, art wrote:

> ZR> Please see:
> ZR> Best Regards,
> ZR> Mark. Zhan
> Thanks for advice! But problem steel present :(. BUT! there is
> progress! After pathing I execute cut /bin/busybox about 10-12 times
> before system crash, and before patching it occurs after 1-2 times!

 The patch is supposed to be irrelevant for the revision of the 4Kc you
have.  Anyway, as I wrote, please retry with the head of the tree (which
is 2.6.17-rc5) and then I can think about it.  Whether it's overall stable
or not is irrelevant -- once the issue is resolved you can either wait for
a release that is considered stable enough or retrofit the fix into a
release of your choice.