Debug Messages lost....

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Debug Messages lost....
From: "Charles C.K.Lai" <cklai@itri.org.tw>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:03:31 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Dear All,

    I built my kernel for Yamon and U-Boot boot loader,
    while I booted my kernel 2.6.15 with Yamon,
    I got the system messages for kernel booting,
    but I lost the system messages for U-Boot kernel 2.6.15 booting.
    Are there some option for debug messages?

    By the way, I got the system messages for Yamon,
    with kernel 2.6.15 booting,
    but I lost the system messages for Yamon with kernel 2.6.16.16 booting.
    Would someone please tell me the answer?

    Thanks a lot.

    Charles C.K. Lai