Re: I2C troubles with Au1550

To: "Sergei Shtylyov" <sshtylyov@ru.mvista.com>
Subject: Re: I2C troubles with Au1550
From: "Jordan Crouse" <jordan.crouse@amd.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:08:51 -0600
Cc: "Clem Taylor" <clem.taylor@gmail.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On 19/05/06 18:48 +0400, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

>    Alas, I have to NAK this. DBAu1200 code should be in
> arch/mips/au1000/pb1200/...

if this was DB1200 code only, I would be inclined to agree, but its
not - so this code is well placed.

>    Thou wait... that hunk won't even aplly to the current git tree...

Well, it does apply - latest GIT tree, right from l-m.o

> Looks like this patch is trying to redeclare PSC base addresses for Au1200

Yeah, it does a redundant declaration - I'll pull that part of it.  The
rest of the patch is still valid though - I see no reason why you should NAK
it, especially when this was posted by popular request.

Jordan