Re: changing IP address on mipsel-linux

To: "Don Hiatt" <Don_Hiatt@pmc-sierra.com>
Subject: Re: changing IP address on mipsel-linux
From: "Ratin" <mrahman@sypixx.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:54:46 -0700
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I meant changing the IP address of the device running mipsel-linux statically (not DHCP) on the fly (I am using http interface and a C handler function to do so) and then keeping it for the rest of its lifetime, so have to run system ( ifconfig ) or similar API call for immediate change and perhaps write the new IP to a file somewhere, which I am yet to discover.

Ratin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hiatt" <Don_Hiatt@pmc-sierra.com>