Re: ip27 not working

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: ip27 not working
From: Michele Carla` <goldfinger@member.fsf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:29:04 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 08:05 -0700, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
> Plain git will not work. Check out Gentoo patch set
> for kernel - there are few IP27-specific patches that
> are absolutely required.
> http://gentoo.osuosl.org/distfiles/mips-sources-generic_patches-1.21.tar.bz2
>
> Although I have to say that latest git even with relevant patches
> applied gets me to starting init, but not further.

Really tanks !

Have you got networking (integrated or menet) working whit this kernel ?
Are you using an Origin-200 or 2k

Tanks again !

--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora

                                   Occam's Razor

MiChele Carla` aKa Goldfinger <goldfinger@member.fsf.org>