Re: ip27 not working

To: Michele Carla` <goldfinger@member.fsf.org>
Subject: Re: ip27 not working
From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <ilya@total-knowledge.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:05:34 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Plain git will not work. Check out Gentoo patch set
for kernel - there are few IP27-specific patches that
are absolutely required.
http://gentoo.osuosl.org/distfiles/mips-sources-generic_patches-1.21.tar.bz2

Although I have to say that latest git even with relevant patches
applied gets me to starting init, but not further.

--
Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
Total Knowledge. CTO