ip27 not working

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: ip27 not working
From: Michele Carla` <goldfinger@member.fsf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:05:55 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Yesterday I have tried last 2.6 from git on a Origin-2000, I have
xcompiled it with gcc-3.4, and booted it via tftpd with:
"bootp(): console=ttyS0 root=/dev/sda1", but after downloading the
kernel, it doesn't print anything and freeze ! any idea ?

if needed I can provide an account on the Origin

--
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora

                                   Occam's Razor

MiChele Carla` aKa Goldfinger <goldfinger@member.fsf.org>