ip27 not working

Subject: ip27 not working
From: Michele Carla` <>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:05:55 +0200
Yesterday I have tried last 2.6 from git on a Origin-2000, I have
xcompiled it with gcc-3.4, and booted it via tftpd with:
"bootp(): console=ttyS0 root=/dev/sda1", but after downloading the
kernel, it doesn't print anything and freeze ! any idea ?

if needed I can provide an account on the Origin

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

                                   Occam's Razor

MiChele Carla` aKa Goldfinger <>