Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian

To: "Shyamal Sadanshio" <>
Subject: Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian
From: "Kishore K" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:06:43 +0530
Cc: "Ralf Baechle" <>,, "Nigel Stephens" <>

On 4/27/06, Shyamal Sadanshio <> wrote:
Hello Kishore,

Following the history of "problem with MALTA thread", you had
mentioned that you will try with 2.16 binutils. Have you tried with
2.16 version?
Yes. but without success.

Regarding 2.6.12 kernel version, it is put under stable MALTA git
repository so most likely it could have been validated for MALTA
I was using tar balls from linux-mips, rather than from MALTA git repository.

Regarding pci.c file of 2.6.10 version, Can you please pass me that
file so I will just try directly in my 2.6.12 kernel and see if it
Please find the file (arch/mips/mips-boards/generic/pci.c) enclosed along with this mail.