Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian

To: Shyamal Sadanshio <shyamal.sadanshio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian
From: Nigel Stephens <nigel@mips.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:00:13 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Shyamal Sadanshio wrote:
Hi,

I am facing boot problem with the Malta specific 2.6.12-rc6 kernel.
The kernel is not booting up on our Malta 4kc development board.
I do not see any error messages on the minicom window.

So what do you see? Please cut-and-paste the full YAMON sign-on and kernel boot sequence and send to the list.

What are you using for a root file system?

A copy of your .config file would be useful too.

Nigel