Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian
From: "Shyamal Sadanshio" <shyamal.sadanshio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:15:29 +0530
Cc: "Nigel Stephens" <nigel@mips.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I am facing boot problem with the Malta specific 2.6.12-rc6 kernel.
The kernel is not booting up on our Malta 4kc development board.
I do not see any error messages on the minicom window.

Has anyone tried this kernel since it I got this kernel after cloning
the linux-malta.git repository?
I had build this kernel with SDE cross-toolchain in little endian mode
(gcc-3.4.4).

Thanks and Regards,
Shyamal