RE: what will be caused by setting TLB's virtual address part to unmappe

To: "Bin Chen" <binary.chen@gmail.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: what will be caused by setting TLB's virtual address part to unmapped address?
From: "Uhler, Mike" <uhler@mips.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:18:50 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
What you're seeing is the standard sequence used to initialize the TLB.  The processor doesn't look at entries for kseg0, so those TLB entries are ignored.

/gmu
---
Michael Uhler, Chief Technology Officer
MIPS Technologies, Inc.   Email: uhler at mips dot com
1225 Charleston Road      Voice:  (650)567-5025
Mountain View, CA 94043