Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian

To: Shyamal Sadanshio <shyamal.sadanshio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Crosstools for MALTA MIPS in little endian
From: Nigel Stephens <nigel@mips.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:11:52 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Shyamal Sadanshio wrote:
Hi,

I am come across the MALTA specific stable kernel (2.6.12-rc6)
available on linux-malta.git repository.
I have cloned this repository and would like to build it with the
compatible toolchain in little endian mode.

Can anyone please let me know the toolchain specification
(gcc/glibc/binutils version specifcations) that have been used or can
be used for compiling the 2.6.12 kernel?

See http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Toolchains#MIPS_SDE

Regards

Nigel