Re: 1480: ethernet stops working, box okay

To: "Martin Michlmayr" <>,
Subject: Re: 1480: ethernet stops working, box okay
From: "Tom Rix" <>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 04:05:15 -0600
I have seen something similar on my 1250. I have a patch that should help. I am cleaning it up and will post it shortly.

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 00:06:06 -0600, Martin Michlmayr <> wrote:

I just thought that my 1480 box had crashed, but as it turns out I
could still issue commands on the serial console - however, the
network wasn't working anymore.  There was nothing in dmesg and
bringing the interface down and up again didn't help.  I've seen this
twice now while compiling lots of stuff in parallel.

Has anyone else seen this?