Error trying to update www.linux-mips.org/wiki

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Error trying to update www.linux-mips.org/wiki
From: Dominique Quatravaux <dom@kilimandjaro.dyndns.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:01:38 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi, while trying to reorganize information a bit in the Linux-Mips wiki,
I came across the following error when I try to save my changes. This
apparently happens on all pages.

Best regards, Dom

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "SearchUpdate::doUpdate". MySQL returned error
"1016: Can't open file: 'searchindex.MYI' (errno: 145) (localhost)".

--
<< Tout n'y est pas parfait, mais on y honore certainement les jardiniers >>

                        Dominique Quatravaux <dom@kilimandjaro.dyndns.org>