Re: Oops with git: do_signal32 on 64-bit

To: tbm@cyrius.com
Subject: Re: Oops with git: do_signal32 on 64-bit
From: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo@mba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:07:01 +0900 (JST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>>>>> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:52:16 +0000, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
>>>>> said:

tbm> And the same do_signal32 problem on IP22 with current git.  I
tbm> quickly tried reverting some of the recent signal changes but
tbm> that didn't help and I've no time to investigate properly right
tbm> now.  Maybe someone else can take a look.  (Unsurprisingly, rc2
tbm> works whereas rc3 and current git don't.)

It seems following commit on 8 Feb broke signal32.c.

    [MIPS] Add support for TIF_RESTORE_SIGMASK.

Obviously do_signal32() was not synced.  I can not fix it by myself
for a few days.  Someone?

---
Atsushi Nemoto