Re: Small time UART configuration fix for AU1100 processor

To: Jordan Crouse <>
Subject: Re: Small time UART configuration fix for AU1100 processor
From: Freddy Spierenburg <>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:25:10 +0100
Hi Jordan,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 10:24:47AM -0700, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> I think that Ralf already told you to send it to Russell King,
> but I'll toss it in my tree as well, in case he doesn't get it.
I have already send it to Russell yes, so...

> The comment probably isn't required, though - just remove it. chance to remove the comment anymore. Well, it actually
does not hurt that much (IMHO) and saves newbies like me some
searching. :-)

> I know this is a stupid question for an AMD employee to ask, but since
> I've only been associated with the AU1200, and to a limited extent the AU1550,
> do *ANY* of our boards have an UART2 on them?
Unfortunately I have no idea. I'm fairly new (two weeks actually)
to this architecture and the AU1100 is the only AMD board I have
access to. Sorry.

$ cat ~/.signature
Freddy Spierenburg <>
GnuPG: 0x7941D1E1=C948 5851 26D2 FA5C 39F1  E588 6F17 FD5D 7941 D1E1
$ # Please read before complain!