Re: does any other cross-tool support UID instruction?

To: zhuzhenhua <zzh.hust@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: does any other cross-tool support UID instruction?
From: Nigel Stephens <nigel@mips.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:00:52 +0000
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
zhuzhenhua wrote:
i want to use the UID instruction in my application or library, but
the sde toolchain on support to compile bootloader or kernel.
how to use it to compile a application or library?
or does any other cross-tool support UID instruction?
thanks for any hints

I assume that you mean the UDI instruction. You could consider the TimeSys Linuxlink MIPS distribution see http://www.timesys.com/releases/home_bdy_news.php?show_article=1265 which will include MIPS SDE configured as a full Linux MIPS cross-toolchain.

Nigel