Re: linker script for non-4k page size

To: Linux/MIPS Development <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: linker script for non-4k page size
From: Fuxin Zhang <fxzhang@ict.ac.cn>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:56:38 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
BTW: except this problem, 2.6.14 with 16k page size runs well on my
machine. According to our experiences of 2.4 kernels, 16k page size
has a bit benefit over 4k page size(average 6% improvement for spec
cpu2000 int).
  But to use 16k kernel, we have to convert binaries of debian/mips:
their sections are often not 16k aligned untill the latest testing branch.

Fuxin Zhang д: