PCMCIA on AU1200

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: PCMCIA on AU1200
From: Matej Kupljen <matej.kupljen@ultra.si>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:39:13 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi

I am trying to use PCMCIA on a DBAU1200 with 16bit card.
>From the docs for the board, I see that the PCMCIA interface
is on CE[3], but the value of the mem_staddr3 is
0x1000000.

Looking at the Linux source code, I see that the PCMCIA is
ioremap-ed to 0xf00000000 (36 bit). It also uses PSEUDO
addresses for the skt->phys_attr and skt->phys_mem.

At what (physical) address can I find the card's I/O space,
so I can use tools like devmem2 to see the cards CIS?
Should I configure mem_stadd3 to same other value?
To 0xf0000000?

BR,
Matej