Re: [RFC] Optimize swab operations on mips_r2 cpu

To: "Franck" <>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Optimize swab operations on mips_r2 cpu
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:23:16 +0100
Cc: <>
Could you please post your mipsel-linux-gcc -v output?   It might help.
I've never tried building Linux with any of the Sc/Sd/SmartMIPS options,
so I really don't know what you could be experiencing.  One thought that
comes to mind is that the -march=4ksd option may be treated as a hint to
generate compact code (for smart cards) in a way that -march=mips32r2
is not.  I'll ask around...

        Kevin K.