Re: Ensoniq ES1371 problem on Cobalt MIPS

To: tbm@cyrius.com
Subject: Re: Ensoniq ES1371 problem on Cobalt MIPS
From: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo@mba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:10:51 +0900 (JST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, t.sailer@alumni.ethz.ch, perex@suse.cz
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
>>>>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:06:30 +0000, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
>>>>> said:

tbm> Can you start a discusion about this on lkml?  I'd assume some
tbm> other platforms have similar problems.

OK, I did it.  (Subject: ALSA on MIPS platform)

>> Anyway, here is my ugly patch against 2.6.15.  It would fix some
>> problems with ALSA on noncoherent MIPS platform.

tbm> This patch didn't really improve anything.

Then there would be other problem...  I'v been using the ALSA patch
from time to time (since kernel 2.4 ages) with ymfpci and cmipci
driver.

---
Atsushi Nemoto