RE: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?

To: <wd@denx.de>
Subject: RE: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?
From: "Marc Karasek" <marck@ivivity.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:27:12 -0500
Cc: "P. Christeas" <p_christ@hol.gr>, "Linux-Mips" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I took a look at the page...

The one criteria, being able to update in a live system, trumps all of the
other considerations.  If you cannot update a live system, then you might as
well take your ball & bat and go home.  :-)

Seriously, that is a what I would call a no-brainer decision.

Any content within this email is provided "AS IS" for informational purposes
only. No contract will be formed between the parties by virtue of this email.
Marc Karasek
System Lead Technical Engineer
iVivity Inc.
PH: 678-990-1550 x238